Faith Loudon is a lifelong resident of Anne Arundel County in Maryland. Early in life, Faith had a singing interest and performed in church, school choirs, and USO shows. And sang with the National Christian Choir. She attending the University of Maryland. Faith worked in the lab at Stalfort Pressure Pak Inc. and at Davison Chemical Company, a division of W R Grace, where she met her husband, Jim. After they were married, she spent her career as a homemaker and mother supporting her family.
Faith is the mother of three children, a daughter and a son who live in Delaware and a son who also resides in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. She has 7 grandchildren. Faith has 6 brothers and sisters. Two of her brothers are also lifelong residents of Maryland. She has many nieces and nephews that live in Maryland.
Faith is very involved in her community, church, and her party. Faith has been a leader in the Maryland Republican Party for many years, here are some of the awards she has received:
- 2020 Trump Campaign Anne Arundel County Chairperson
- 2012 Candidate for US House of Representatives, Maryland’s 4th Congressional District (won the republican primary)
- 2010 Republican Woman of the Year for the State of Maryland
- 2008 Republican Woman of the Year for Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- 2007 Central Committee’s Unsung Hero Award
- 2009 Central Committee’s Unsung Hero Award
- 2010 Central Committee’s Unsung Hero Award
- 2006 Maryland Federation of Republican Women with the most volunteer hours.
- 1995 Anne Arundel Republican Party’s Volunteer of the Year.
- Severna Park Republican Woman’s Club (has served as President, Treasurer, and Board Member)
- Serves on the Maryland Federation of Republican Women’s Board
- North County Republican Club (has served as President and a Board Member)
- Town Neck Republican Woman’s Club (has served as President)
- Member Glen Burnie Baptist Church and Lake Shore Baptist Church for the past 32 years
- Appointed by County Executive Robert Pascal to the Anne Arundel County Children’s Council where she served for 4 years
- President of PTA Chesapeake Middle School (formerly Bayview Middle School)
- Served on Republican Central Committee of Anne Arundel County for 4 years, Campaign Chairperson for District 31 since 1994
- Community Liasion for Victoria Schade, Delegate for 31st Legislative District
- Community Liasion for District Representative for State Senator Bryan Simonaire, District 31